Designed specifically for the process and temperature control markets, Red Lion has recently released the new PAX2c PID controller. Applications can include food & beverage, plastics, packaging, energy, gas, heat treating, and glass processing
The PAXC2 Line includes:
- Field installable plug-in option cards– simplifies configuration by enabling customers to seamlessly use different cards to build their own controllers. This type of flexibility, which is unique in the controller market, eliminates the need to order additional products to meet changing application requirements.
- Dual-line tri-color display– provides an at-a-glance visual representation of up to 16 changing alarm conditions with 7 programmable color zones; customizable to allow users full access to bar graphs, annunciators, color zones, and display mnemonics.
- Universal input– accepts current, voltage, resistance, temperature, and process signals all in the same unit.
- Universal power supply– accepts AC or DC power, and is ready to plug in “out of the box” for fast, easy installation regardless of power polarity.
- Easy programming, firmware, and software upgrades – using a standard built-in USB connector and Red Lion’s Crimson software to support both current needs and future requirements.
You may also call us at 214-637-6262 for more information.